Lanctôt is a Canadian family-owned company that is proud to be celebrating its 60th anniversary this year with more than 5,000 clients and business partners.
Specialized in the distribution and production of sporting good and clothing & ophthalmic frames and sunglasses, Lanctôt’s mission is to offer its clients good quality product with innovative design for value-added.
The company has 5 distinct divisions: Team Sports, Optical, Ski, Clothing and Outdoors.
Visit our website: www.rlanctot.com
Part of Canada’s Best Managed Companies named by Deloitte, Lanctôt Ltd, a leader in distribution, is now looking for an enthusiastic new team member that will fit in the company’s culture.
2 X SALES REPRESENTATIVES – TERRITORIES: ONTARIO & ATLANTIC CANADA
• Ensure sales and after-sales service for the company’s brands;
• Visit the different accounts on the territory to maintain relationships with various opticians and optometrists;
• Develop the attributed territory;
• Contribute to the plan and execution of marketing strategies at the point of sales in collaboration with the head office;
• Represent the Lanctôt brands at different regional tradeshows and events.
• University degree in business, marketing, communications or any connected field;
• 2 years sales experience;
• Experience in developing a territory and customer relations;
• Knowledge in using MS Office and computer-savvy;
• Experience in the optical industry – an asset
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills
• Sociable with a sense of leadership and innovation;
• Customer-service oriented and detailed-oriented;
• Team-player and responsible
We offer a competitive remuneration package. You can submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be confidential. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for the interest you have expressed in regards to this position with our company.